Transnational Exploitation Seminar of „Unity in Diversity” Project to be held in Turiba University, Latvia on May 11 – 12, 2018
We have entered the last phase of the Erasmus+ project “Unity in Diversity” and a range of exploitation seminars are held in the partnership countries.
On May 11-12, 2018, a transnational exploitation seminar will be held at Turiba University, Latvia. It is planned as a joint event for Latvia and Lithuania. Twelve language educators from various VET institutions of Vilnius and Kaunas in Lithuania will arrive to Riga to participate at the seminar. Latvia is expecting seminar participants from VET institutions of Riga, Cesis, Ventspils, Daugavpils, Kuldiga and other regions and cities from all over Latvia.
The venue: Turiba University, Riga, Graudu street 68, Room A207.
The time: the seminar starts at 14.00 on 11 May, 2018, registration from 13.30, Room A203.
1) introducing the project and its outcomes:
- the curricula and the learning program created,
- the methodologies applied,
- the created interactive A1 language learning course in 16 languages,
- the created A2/B1 language learning course in 16 languages supplemented with smartphone apps and interactive maps for language learning,
- the created blended-learning B2/C1 English language course supplemented with a wide range of case studies,
- the intercultural C1 level English language course,
- pedagogical and technological guidelines.
2) the workshops – four workshops in a computer lab providing hands-on-experience to try out the materials created.
3) Networking among Latvian and Lithuanian colleagues to foster international collaboration and experience exchange.